Birthday parties, christenings, parades, or a simple dinner…
BOOK EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY
Make your booking for event photography here:
Event photography is the bread and butter of my business; it is a creative and fun sector of the photography industry in which to work as no two events are the same, travel is inherent, working with people is paramount, and the opportunity for some great photography is ever present.
It is also ever testing; an events photographer needs to be versatile, panoptic with an unquestionable ability to work fast and accurately, focussing on what’s immediately in front of the lens whilst also anticipating what’s about to happen. All this in often inconsistent and variable light, and often with unwilling or reluctant subjects!
As such, it’s much more demanding area of photography than is usually appreciated, but it’s one which I love and wouldn’t change for the world. An event can consist of many aspects – flowers, lights, food, people, dancing, speeches, dinner, sport, auctions to name but a few, and all need to be captured faithfully and creatively.
As well as being technically accurate, I pride myself on being a private and discreet events photographer – if you want your party to remain a private party, the photographs will also remain that way, tucked away in secure gallery for only you and your guests to view.
Also, I will also dress to match your guests, with ‘presentability’ always at the forefront; be it black tie, suits, smart casual or even fancy dress! I always aim to be viewed as guest with a camera, rather than the ‘official photographer’.
Please have a look through my events portfolio as you will find them a good representation of my style – candid, detailed, colourful and atmospheric are all words that have been used to describe them by clients.
If you are looking for a specific event you have recently attended, please get in touch directly through the contact page as I likely will have to verify your identity in order to give you the password.
So, if you are looking for an experienced and creative international events photographer, for a private, corporate or charity event, I hope you think you’ve come to the right place; simply book below! If your event is multi-day (such as a skiing or sailing trip), please email directly and we’ll sort something out.
All my terms and conditions of business can be found here so please ensure you have read them carefully. In essence by booking me, we enter a photography contract. If you wish to have a contract specific to you, please ask, but I’ve found this approach is usually sufficient for all parties.
A few other points to note:
- All finished photographs are securely stored in an online, e-commerce (for prints) gallery on my website.
- Final product will be delivered as a a download link – CD/DVD/USB sticks are not available.
- Photograph albums, books or prints are not included in the price below.
- Minimum of two hour bookings in the UK or Switzerland – anywhere is else is 3 hours.
- Charity rates are available: 10% for all charities and military events, 15% for all military charities.
- Additional equipment hire will be charged as required to fulfil event photography brief.
- All expenses are additional (accommodation, travel or food) which will be invoiced post-event.
- Clients receive a full, indefinite private usage licence for all photographs – options to buy the copyright are not available.
- Photography commissions for commercial purposes might be subject to a usage fee – please consult separately.
- ELO Media Ltd. reserves the right to invoice for onward sales of photography used for editorial or other commercial purposes.
- All prices include VAT.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your event before you book, do get in touch: