Some boring, but necessary details.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
https://elloydowen.com is a site operated by ELO Media Ltd (“We”), trading as “Ed Lloyd Owen // Expeditionary & Event Photography”. Our registered office at 71 ALBERT PALACE MANSIONS, LURLINE GARDENS, LONDON, SW11 4DQ.
ACCESSING OUR SITE AND REGISTRATION
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us or not.
When using our Site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection or password are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
If you suspect any unauthorised use of your account, user name or password, or of any known or suspected breach of security involving your account, you should as soon as possible, contact us so we may investigate and take such action as we, at our sole discretion, consider appropriate.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Where we provide interactive services, that is the ability for you to store and exchange information, photos, materials, files, ideas, comment or otherwise, use our blog facilities or any other interactive service offered by us we will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety onlin
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (“Contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off copies of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference.
You must not modify the paper copies of any materials you have printed off and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
If a Product is faulty or damaged when received by you please contact us first by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Such notification must be made within 7 days of receipt of the Products otherwise we will not accept any claims made. Upon us receiving the returned damaged or faulty Products we will examine the returned Product and if we agree with the damaged condition will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time.
We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
You agree to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are responsible for the security and use of your membership as set out in these terms.
You agree and warrant to us that all information given by you when you register with our Site or place an order for any Products is accurate and not misleading and that all details you provide to us for the purpose of setting up an account including the details of your credit or debit card, will be correct, that the credit or debit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facility to cover the cost of your purchase. We reserve the right to obtain confirmation of the validity of your credit or debit card details from any relevant financial services provider or credit reference agency.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to upload your Contributions and you warrant that the Contributions you upload will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. Your use of the internet in uploading Contributions shall be entirely at your own risk and subject to all applicable laws and regulations in force. We will not be responsible for any loss of your Contributions howsoever caused.
Anything you download in connection with the Services is downloaded and used by you at your own risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data which results from the download of any such material.
We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our Site is of satisfactory quality for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Colours shown in images on this Site are as accurate as possible but may vary slightly from the genuine article.
Due to the bespoke nature of the products you assume responsibility for Products being reasonably suitable for the purpose for which they are required.
The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We cannot guarantee that our Site will be compatible with your computer. We cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that downloading content or use of the Site will be successful, and we do not guarantee, represent or warrant that any such downloading or use will not cause damage to your computer, data, software, files or peripherals, and we will not be liable for any such damage caused by your use or downloading from our Site.
We have no control or supervision on the exchanged contents and online contents and cannot be held responsible for the same.
We shall not be liable for any loss of personal data.
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site, the Services or Products purchased, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to whichever the higher of the amount paid by you for the Services or the Products or any compensation for non-delivery or misdelivery you may receive from the Royal Mail or any other carrier we use.
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any deliberate breaches of these Terms by us that would entitle you to terminate the contract between us.
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
All notices given by you to us must be given to Ed Lloyd Owen Photography at email@example.com.
We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified herein. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
If any provision or part of these terms and conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing.
The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our Site.
These are the standard terms of business for all event photography delivered by ELO Media Ltd., and are applicable to all clients in lieu of a specific contract.
Please ensure you have read them!
If you wish to have a contract specific to you, or need to discuss any of the terms below, please email email@example.com
- In the following terms & conditions of business “the photographer(s)” shall mean ELO Media Ltd. (t/a Ed Lloyd Owen // Expeditionary & Event Photography) or, subject to condition 7 below, any photographers appointed by Edward Lloyd Owen.
- “The photographer(s)” shall also mean “the videographer(s)” and “images/photographs/prints” shall also mean “videos” where video services have been agreed.
- “The client(s)” shall be any person, business or organisation who engages the services of ELO Media Ltd. If the client(s) arranges for a third party to meet the costs of an event, the onus of these terms & conditions is transferred to the party that is paying and they will become the client(s).
- “The event(s)” shall be specifically referring to the event for which the photographer(s)” has been engaged. The time and location of the event shall be agreed through written communication between the photographer(s) and the client(s).
- The due performance of the engagement is subject to the conditions below. These cannot be varied in any way by the client(s) unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the photographer(s) in writing.
Copyright & Licensing
- The Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 assigns the copyright of all images to the photographer(s) who took them. It is contrary to the Act, and therefore illegal, to copy, or allow to be copied any image belonging to ELO Media Ltd or appointed photographer(s), by any means photographic, computer, internet or otherwise, by any person or machine other than by the photographer(s) or their appointed agents.
- With regards event photography, any client(s) wishing to use images from the event(s) commercially will need to seek a commercial usage license specifying precisely the authorised conditions that release of images can occur. This will happen by prior written agreement for your specific shoot in terms agreed between ELO Media Ltd and the client(s).
- Private clients automatically receive an indefinite license for private usage (this includes all forms of private prints, albums, copies & social media). However, any commercial use of these images is prohibited, including, but not limited to, websites, marketing collateral, editorial or advertising use unless specifically agreed otherwise, in writing, between the photographer(s) and the client(s).
- The copyright of any image is available to buy from ELO Media Ltd.
Display & Confidentiality
- The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer(s) to display any photograph taken at the event(s) covered by these terms & conditions to generally promote the photographer(s) business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums and prints, venue and other vendor samples, and other such material, providing that the images used are used lawfully and without damage to the client(s).
- The photographer(s) acknowledges that in the performance of the services, they may receive information from the client(s) which is designated by the client(s) as confidential, specifically surrounding the privacy of client(s). Unless obviously public or anonymous (such as photographs from a public event, photographs from in a public place, photographs that do not reveal the identity of the client(s) or the client(s) subsequently posting photographs by the photographer(s) in their own social media channels), the photographer agrees to keep this information secret and not disclose such information to other parties, except as required by law.
- Whilst not obliged to do so, the photographer(s) will confirm, in writing, release approval for any images intended for marketing purposes that reveal the identity of the client(s) or a guest of the event(s). Written permission for all other general images, including, but not limited to, interior, food, musical, landscape or entertainment imagery, will not be sought.
- Every sensible precaution is taken to ensure that images are kept secret in password protected galleries within the photographer(s) website. However, ultimately it is impossible to prevent determined persons from accessing these galleries and the photographer(s) shall accept no liability in this scenario.
Coverage and Reproduction
- The Photographer(s) shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. The photographer(s) judgment regarding the location, poses and number of photographs taken shall be deemed correct.
- Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of the photographer(s) although every effort will be made to comply with the client(s) requirements.
- The photographer(s) shall endeavour to photograph all individuals as requested by the client(s) at some point, but no responsibility will be taken by the photographer(s) on the occasion of leaving somebody out.
- For bookings at certain venues the photographer(s) movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which the photographer(s) is able to shoot may not be the photographer(s) choice and the photographer(s) cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case. The use of artificial lighting may be restricted or prohibited. The photographing of parts of the event may be restricted or prohibited. Client(s) are strongly advised to check with the appropriate official before agreeing to these terms & conditions.
- The photographer(s) shall endeavour to capture all the moments throughout the event as they occur. However, because of the fluid nature of events, some moments might not be recorded, or not recorded for logistical reasons.
- Please note that any alterations made to the booking by the client(s) once details have been confirmed may only be made at the discretion of the photographer(s) and in some circumstances (such as the change of date or time) the photographer(s) may be unable to accommodate these alterations due to a conflict of commitments. Under these circumstances the photographer(s) are not liable to compensate the client(s) in any way whatsoever.
- The photographer(s) reserve the right to refuse to photograph if there is any reason to believe that that either the persons or equipment of the photographer(s) may be harmed or damaged in any way. This includes, but is not limited to, a lack of provision of personal protective equipment by the client(s) to complete the task, or inclement weather should equipment be at risk.
- Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs. Please note that certain colours do not reproduce exactly in print.
- It is understood that all photographic printing is undertaken within the technical limitations of the process and that colour may not be identical over the whole range of colours within a subject. It is also understood that prints made at different times or in different sizes may be variable in colour balance.
- Due to the limitations/variations of computer monitors it is understood that (1) images appear differently according to the specification of each monitor, and, (2) prints will not match images rendered on any particular computer monitor.
- All print and presentation sizes quoted are approximate and subject to the discretion of the photographer(s). Definitive prices are available through the shopping cart on the photographer(’s) website.
- Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer(s) will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure, either at the shooting or processing stage.
- Where products are made available for use with a personal computer, the default operating system shall be OSX 10.13.3. Products may not function on other or earlier operating systems.
- Where products are made available for use on DVD players reasonable steps are taken to ensure compatibility, but DVD discs may not play on all DVD players particularly older models.
- Where video is made available the delivery format shall be PAL in standard definition on DVD. Compatibility cannot be guaranteed with NTSC or other television formats used outside the UK. High definition delivery may be available by prior written agreement.
Prices & Expenses
- All standard services and optional extras paid for in full before the event(s) are supplied at the prices ruling on the date of paying the deposit. Optional extras not paid for in full before the event(s) are supplied at the prices ruling at the time of receipt of the order.
- The client(s) will be liable to pay any additional expenses incurred by the photographer(s) not already included within the contract price. This includes, but is not limited to fees charged by some venues, and dispatch of products to non-UK addresses, music copyright, performers fees, mileage, accommodation, per diems for feeding, road tolls and any other sundries as instructed by the client(s) to buy.
- The client(s) is also liable for the cost of repair, or in the worst case replacement like for like, for any equipment damaged by other members of staff, guests, acts of God or inclement weather if photography must happen. The photographer(s) will take every reasonable step to protect equipment on location but client(s) should be insured against any damage caused to ensure swift repair or replacement is possible.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total booking price paid through the booking system will confirm the booking. Client(s) will receive an automatic email to confirm payment and date of booking. If this is not received, or the client(s) are unsure in anyway, ensure that the photographer(s) are contacted via email or phone ASAP to check that the booking is confirmed.
- The deposit forms part of the total cost of your booking. The balance of payment is due a minimum of 14 days before the event unless otherwise agreed in writing. Any bookings made within this period must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- The final invoice will show include any other expenses incurred during the event(s) and must be paid before images are released to the client(s).
- Cheques are not accepted by ELO Media Ltd. All payments are to be made online. Full invoices can be generated if required. Bank transfers are also acceptable.
- Non-receipt of the full balance by the due date (a minimum of 14 days before) will be deemed cancellation of the contract by the client(s). Final invoices not settled within 14 days are subject to an additional charge of 10% of the full booking price.
- All additional goods and services ordered after the event must be paid for in full on ordering. This includes extra prints, albums, books, special editing and rendering of images, high resolution digital files, high resolution long term galleries (such as guest galleries).
- Title to all goods remains with ELO Media Ltd. until paid for in full by the client(s).
- Any complaints must be received in writing within seven days of receipt of products purchased. This includes photographs, discs, albums, frames, videos, and any other special services that have been agreed.
- The due performance of the contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by the photographer(s) owing to any cause beyond their reasonable control (e.g sudden illness/injury/victim of crime, flooding).
- The photographer(s) may contact other photographers in the event that they are not able to attend your booking due to clause 7a). It may prove difficult or impossible to find a skilled replacement photographer who can offer the full service at short notice or at the same price, although every effort would be made. Client(s) need to be aware that there may be a price increase if this occurs and the photographer(s) accept not liability for this.
- In the event of cancellation by the photographer(s), or in the unlikely event of total photographic failure (although re-shoots may be arranged if practicable) – the photographer(s) will not be responsible for costs in order to stage re-shoots. The photographer(s) liability shall be limited to a full refund of any deposits and fees paid.
Digital Files & Photographic Products
- All negatives and RAW digital files shall remain the property of the photographer(s) and shall be kept for not less than 6 months from the event date. Thereafter, the photographer(s) reserves the right to destroy them and/or remove them from any online galleries.
- Should negatives and digital files be lost, damaged or destroyed the photographer(s) liability shall be limited to a refund of fees paid, but shall not include a refund for any goods already supplied or capable of supply at a quality deemed acceptable by the photographer. No refund will be due for any negatives or digital files lost, damaged, or destroyed after 6 months from the date of the event.
- All orders for pre-paid products should be placed with the photographer(s) before the end of a 6-month period starting at the event date unless otherwise agreed in writing. The photographer(s) will not be liable for failure to produce any orders placed after this time.
- Any pre-paid product credits (e.g. for albums and prints) not utilized by the clients within 6 months of the date of the wedding will lapse without value unless otherwise agreed in writing. Any product supplied will be at the sole discretion of the photographer(s) and forwarded by standard Royal Mail to the last known address of the clients.
- If the client(s) should have to cancel a booking the following cancellation fees will become due immediately upon said cancellation:
- Cancellation more than one month to go until the event date, the non-refundable deposit – see paragraph 32 above.
- Cancellation with less than one month to go until the event date, full price for the complete service booked.
- Where the photographer(s) are able to rebook the date with an equivalent booking, then the cancellation fee may be reduced at the photographer(s) discretion to the non-refundable deposit only and any additional cancellation fees already paid may be refunded accordingly.
Placing an Order and Receipt of Goods
- Any alterations to orders must be notified either by phone or email and confirmed in via email within three working days of the order being placed. The photographer(s) will not be held liable for any costs incurred due to alterations to the order made by the client after this time.
- Allow 4 weeks for delivery of orders from approval of proofs where applicable. Where you choose to design a photo album through ELO Media Ltd, or where you are to receive a video you will be notified of the estimated completion date on a case by case basis.
- The photographer(s) must be notified either by telephone or email and confirmed via email within three working days of the client(s) being in receipt of their order in the case of error, shortage or damage as mistakes cannot be rectified after this period.
- Due to the nature of the product the photographer(s) are unable to give exchanges or refunds. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The photographer(s) will produce the full, finished, edited set of photographs within 30 working days of the event. ELO Media Ltd. is not obliged to produce any photographs before that point. However, should a first cut be required by the client for PR/Marketing purposes earlier than that point, the photographer will do everything he can to facilitate that, on the proviso that request is made, in writing, before the event itself.
- The RAW, unedited photographs will not be available to the client for editing or reproduction purposes unless a further fee is agreed. The copyright of those images will remain the property of the photographer(s).
- Any further editing after delivery of the final set of photographs will incur a further fee – the set of photographs delivered to the client will be considered to be the final set and completion of the job.
- Delivery of all finished, high-resolution images will be conducted through a download link directly from a secure online gallery. ELO Media Ltd does not supply CD/DVDs of imagery but can supply a memory stick of images if agreed prior to the event(s) in writing. Images will not be delivered in any other way.
- ELO Media Ltd. may store your data on a private internal database or externally on a cloud-based service (eg Dropbox/Google Drive). This data will not be made available to outside companies or individuals. Should you wish to have your data removed from the database, please advise in writing and retain your confirmation.
- Any engagement or booking made between the photographer(s) and the client(s) shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties hereto submit to jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The client(s) are hereby advised to take out an insurance policy to cover any expenses in the event of cancellation or equipment breakage.
On the day
- The photographer(s) is the only authorised photographer for the event(s). Other professional photographers are not permitted whether official or otherwise, working for pay or otherwise (e.g. separately employed by friends or relations, contracted by magazines or newspapers), unless agreed in writing before the event. Breach of this condition shall be deemed cancellation of the booking by the client(s).
- The photographer(s) is contracted to shoot all photographs relating to the event(s) and no other person is permitted to shoot images for sale or as gifts unless agreed in writing before the event. This includes all attendees (except for their own personal non-commercial use) and other vendors )e.g. a videographer may not shoot stills other than a small quantity to illustrate the video packaging). Breach of this condition shall be deemed cancellation of the booking by the client(s).
- An inconsiderate attendee (member of staff or guest) can wreck the record of your event; the photographer(s) will speak with the client(s) wherever possible to resolve any issue. Coverage may be cancelled without warning at the discretion of the photographer(s) if the photographer(s) feels threatened or has reason to believe that equipment may be about to be damaged, or is.
- A second photographer and assistants may attend large or complex events; client(s) will be advised of this prior to the event, and invoiced accordingly.
- ELO Media Ltd. (t/a Ed Lloyd Owen // Expeditionary & Event Photography) holds a worldwide public liability insurance policy through Towergate Camerasure, Funtley Court, Funtley Hill, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 7UY; Tel; 08448921636.
- By checking the box on the booking form, or paying all or part of the monies owed, the client(s) acknowledges that they have read and understood the above terms and conditions of business, furthermore agree to abide by the terms of agreement set out. Once checked, these terms and conditions become a binding contract under English law.
- By checking the box on the booking form, or paying all or part of the monies owed, the client(s) acknowledges that they understand that these terms and conditions cannot be changed unless agreed by ELO Media Ltd. in writing. The client(s) further acknowledges that these terms and conditions of business becomes effective immediately, and agrees that the deposit is not refundable and that cancellation rates will apply in the case of any cancellation by the client(s) but that their statutory rights and credit card issuer protection are not affected.
- Payment for either deposit amount (50%) or the full amount will be made by PayPal credit card, or bank transfer during the booking process. The balance is due 14 days before the event(s) date as mentioned above. Any further expenses will be invoiced post-event but pre-delivery of all images.
- These are the current terms and conditions of booking event photography with ELO Media Ltd.; please ensure that you have read and understood them before making a booking.
Thank you for your business and we very much look forward to working with you to create some amazing imagery!